Tuesday, May 1, 2012

If I go down, will you?

me:  i know.  i'm heartbroken; too much heartache this week.  i'm over life! 
Andrew:  awwww.  something has to turn up soon
me:  funny, i was just saying that to my friend with her problems.  lets hope we're both right. 
Andrew:  haha as long as you keep at it then eventually something has to give. its like that coin game in fun factory 
Andrew:  if you drop enough tokens at the right time, then a shower of tokens will come soon. thats life
Andrew:  you cant rush things.  its a life lesson. at least we're all in this together 
me:  thats what keeps me going.  if i'm going down, you are too.  hahahaha. kidding.
Andrew:  hahaha ill go down with you with pleasure
 
 
so glad I have friends that will go down with me. through good times and bad. <3 you jaemin!

No comments: